Got a Cannon Rebel t6 with two lens for my birthday. I wanted it mostly for the car shows but seems to work pretty well doing deer photos around the house. these were taken at 7:30 AM. Al
I even thru in some tractor, chain saws and fire wood and all I can get is likes GEEEEEEEEEEEEEE's Al
The one the J Red is in I made from scrap T 1-11 the metal bracket I bought at Lowe's and used my 10% vet discount for the two of them. I had to drill larger holes to fit the bolts in the wooden part. Didn't take but a half hour to build and then cut it so I had 2 holders add the bolts and install for the picture. Once it warms up to 50F or 60F I will stain them to help with the wet weather. I also am getting ready to flatten some PVV pipe and make a scabbard out of it too, so I can carry more than two big saws. Al