In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Cherry Coming Down........

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by thewoodlands, Dec 17, 2017.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    tomorrow. It's not a big tree and it will never be a strong tree so it will come down tomorrow.

    It will also give us more room on that trail, I'll have pictures tomorrow. We'll also be putting the utility trailer up in the woods using or tractor so it's out of the way when we do get some big snowfalls.
     
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
  3. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,724
    Likes Received:
    224,409
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Tomorrow man, tomorrow! ;)
     
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah.......but I wanted some popcorn right now. :picard:
    No doubt woody'll put up pics...none at all.
     
  5. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,724
    Likes Received:
    224,409
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Drenched with real butter, I trust!
     
  6. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334

    :D
     
  7. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,724
    Likes Received:
    224,409
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Blast from the past!
     
  8. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I like kettle corn.
     
  9. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,724
    Likes Received:
    224,409
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Now you got me wondering if that is Stephanie Abrams' Mom....?? :rofl: :lol:
     
  10. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    The popcorn that doesn't taste like the movie popcorn that uses the fake butter tasting stuff for $7.00, is my favorite popcorn.
     
  11. billb3

    billb3

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    10,513
    Likes Received:
    54,562
    Location:
    SE Mass
  12. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    It's not a ton of wood but it will get added to the Cherry I stacked last week. In picture 1065 you can see the Cherry down along with the two small Pine I cleared and picture 1067 the trail is all cleared except for a few branches.
     

    Attached Files:

    Thor, billb3, Flatlander Pete and 5 others like this.
  13. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,852
    Likes Received:
    114,819
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    Every little bit helps.

    Hoard on!

    Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
     
  14. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    It sure does, maybe tomorrow I can get a bunch of splitting done.
     
  15. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,952
    Likes Received:
    52,510
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    More cherry.....yes sir
     
  16. Hammy

    Hammy

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2015
    Messages:
    732
    Likes Received:
    3,522
    Location:
    New Brunswick
    Looks like a good days work. You will soon have a better Road system than most small towns:)
     
  17. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,724
    Likes Received:
    224,409
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Maybe thats what he's doing.....planning a sub-division!

    I can see it now......"Welcome to the Woodlands! All visitors must register at office."

    [​IMG]
     
    Hammy likes this.
  18. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,724
    Likes Received:
    224,409
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Heck, I even found out what the brook is gonna look like by the time Zap is done!! :rofl: :lol:

    [​IMG]
     
    FatBoy85, Thor, thewoodlands and 2 others like this.
  19. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Woodlands?
    That Woodlands looks like a concrete jungle!:eek:
     
  20. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,724
    Likes Received:
    224,409
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Dang land developers!

    [​IMG]
     
    FatBoy85, Hammy and TurboDiesel like this.