In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

A Christmas Tale...............

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Dec 3, 2017.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Please be warned. Some may find this too spicy. This is not a new one, although, it may be to this site. My cousin sends it to me each year, and I laugh over it, again. Let the silliness of the season, begin. Happy Trails

    A Funny Christmas Story

    As a joke, my brother Jay used to hang a pair of panty hose over his
    fireplace before Christmas. He said all he wanted was for Santa to fill
    them.

    What they say about Santa checking the list twice must be true because
    every Christmas morning, although Jay's kids' stockings overflowed, his
    poor pantyhose hung sadly empty.

    One year I decided to make his dream come true. I put on sunglasses and
    went in search of an inflatable love doll. They don't sell those things
    at Wal-Mart. I had to go to an adult bookstore downtown.

    If you've never been in an X-rated store, don't go. You'll only confuse
    yourself. I was there an hour saying things like, 'What does this do?'
    'You're kidding me!' 'Who would buy that?' Finally, I made it to the
    inflatable doll section.

    I wanted to buy a standard, uncomplicated doll that could also
    substitute as a passenger in my truck so I could use the car pool lane
    during rush hour.

    Finding what I wanted was difficult. 'Love Dolls' come in many
    different models. The top of the line, according to the side of the
    box, could do things I'd only seen in a book on animal husbandry. I
    settled for 'Lovable Louise.' She was at the bottom of the price scale.

    To call Louise a 'doll' took a huge leap of imagination.

    On Christmas Eve and with the help of an old bicycle pump, Louise came
    to life.

    My sister-in-law was in on the plan and let me in during the wee
    morning hours. Long after Santa had come and gone, I filled the
    dangling pantyhose with Louise's pliant legs and bottom. I also ate
    some cookies and drank what remained of a glass of milk on a nearby
    tray. I went home, and giggled for a couple of hours.

    The next morning my brother called to say that Santa had been to his
    house and left a present that had made him VERY happy, but had left the
    dog confused. She would bark, start to walk away, then come back and
    bark some more.

    We all agreed that Louise should remain in her pantyhose so the rest of
    the family could admire her when they came over for the traditional
    Christmas dinner.

    My grandmother noticed Louise the moment she walked in the door.


    'What the hell is that?' she asked.

    My brother quickly explained, 'It's a doll.'

    'Who would play with something like that?' Granny snapped.

    I kept my mouth shut.

    'Where are her clothes?' Granny continued.

    'Boy, that turkey sure smells nice, Gran,' Jay said, to steer her into
    the dining room.

    But Granny was relentless. 'Why doesn't she have any teeth?'

    Again, I could have answered, but why would I? It was Christmas and no
    one wanted to ride in the back of the ambulance saying, 'Hang on
    Granny, hang on!'

    My grandfather, a delightful old man with poor eyesight, sidled up to
    me and said, ' Hey, who's the naked gal by the fireplace?'

    I told him she was Jay’s friend.


    A few minutes later I noticed Grandpa by the mantel, talking to Louise.
    Not just talking, but actually flirting. It was then that we realized
    this might be Grandpa's last Christmas at home.

    The dinner went well. We made the usual small talk about who had died,
    who was dying, and who should be killed, when suddenly Louise made a
    noise like my father in the bathroom in the morning. Then she lurched
    from the mantel, flew around the room twice, and fell in a heap in
    front of the sofa. The cat screamed. I passed cranberry sauce through
    my nose, and Grandpa ran across the room, fell to his knees, and began
    administering mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

    My brother fell back over his chair and wet his pants.

    Granny threw down her napkin, stomped out of the room, and sat in the car
    It was indeed a Christmas to treasure and remember.

    Later in my brother's garage, we conducted a thorough examination to
    decide the cause of Louise's collapse. We discovered that Louise had
    suffered from a hot ember to the back of her right thigh.

    Fortunately, thanks to a wonder drug called duct tape, we restored her
    to perfect health.

    I can't wait until next Christmas.
     
    Erik B, walt, Bret Hart and 4 others like this.
  2. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    :rofl: :lol:
     
    rottiman and papadave like this.