Shoulder is feeling a little better, still taking it slow though. Hope to get out Tuesday and get some more!
No snow! How long has your snow been gone? Glad your shoulder is better. Don't over do it or you may end up right back in pain.
Snow has been gone for about a week, now it's just real muddy. Temps are up one day down the next. I'll take it though. As for the new saw, I've only used it twice to cut down my long splits in the fixture seen in the first picture. I've been so busy between doing side work out of the garage, learning new songs with the band and splitting and stacking, I've barely had time to chit. I gotta slow down! Maybe it's time to disappear to Alaska or the woods in the Pacific Northwest.
That's awesome TC. Way to go! Stacks look great! Whaaa… what a minute… I just read your post about working on songs with the band. What kind of tunes? Covers or original? What do you play/sing?
Looks good. I got 4 big pine rounds split into kindling and my tennis elbow started aching enough to stop. Was a nice day for splitting too.
Thanks! Yea, I play in a cover band, I'm the drummer. We play current radio rock first set, current pop/dance music second set, and 90's radio metal third set. We're female fronted. From Artic Monkeys & Saving Able to Tool, Iron Maiden, Rage Against the Machine, with Pink, Lorde, Lady Gaga, and Miranda Lambert in the middle. I feel ya Bill, tennis elbow kicked my arse for about a year and a half! Couldn't hardly hold a beer! That is some wicked chit, I was close to going under the knife on that one.
HOLY chit! Couldn't hardly hold a beer! Now that is some wicked chit! And reason to go under the knife!
TC, Looks like we've got more in common than saws and wood stoves. Drums. Since I was 12. Made a living at it for a while. Met my honey then. Which drums do you play? Any music recorded digitally? Would enjoy hearing it.