In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

For Sale 261cm

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by Fabz, Nov 24, 2017.

  1. Fabz

    Fabz Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2017
    Messages:
    802
    Likes Received:
    1,150
    Location:
    Buffalo ny
    261cm decked ; muffler mod ; 16” bar with 2 ps 63 razer chains ; Stihl bucking spikes and chain-catcher $700
     
  2. Fabz

    Fabz Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2017
    Messages:
    802
    Likes Received:
    1,150
    Location:
    Buffalo ny
  3. mike bayerl

    mike bayerl

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2014
    Messages:
    3,924
    Likes Received:
    22,456
    Location:
    Central PA
    Sweet ride!
     
  4. Fabz

    Fabz Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2017
    Messages:
    802
    Likes Received:
    1,150
    Location:
    Buffalo ny
  5. Fabz

    Fabz Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2017
    Messages:
    802
    Likes Received:
    1,150
    Location:
    Buffalo ny
    I’m running a 241c insane-0-ized now and while the 261c is An AWSOME saw I need to reduce my inventory
     
  6. Fabz

    Fabz Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2017
    Messages:
    802
    Likes Received:
    1,150
    Location:
    Buffalo ny
  7. Fabz

    Fabz Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2017
    Messages:
    802
    Likes Received:
    1,150
    Location:
    Buffalo ny
    With a port-job the 261c will take the 241c depending on skill-level of Porter ... I love cutting with the 261c but I like the power/weight of the 241c a tad more that’s why I’m letting her go