Decide to tackle the big boys that were left of the beech I've been working on. Not quite 2 hrs. round trip. These will make a pile of split in a hurry.
Same here, working on stacking some splits I C/S back in late January. Some of it is Am. Beech and I have to say that wood is as heavy as chit when it's green. LP, getting those rounds on the truck must have been tough
Not too bad with the ramp, they rolled right up on the truck. Hardest work was just rolling them to the ramp.
We get some big ones around here but sometimes they go hollow. Cut a blow down about 6 years ago that was twice this size across that was still solid. It was close to 40" across as I remember having to cut with the 20" bar from one side and just barly get it from the other side then had to slice it from the top to split it so I could handle it.
Nice haul ! We have some beach up this way....but not much . Hey... Is that one if the good old Poulan's in the back of he truck ?
Poulan 3500 it's been a good saw. I don't use it a lot anymore but I still give it some exercise just to make sure it's running good. I bought that saw on a close out when Quality Farm & Fleet was going out of business before TSC took over and it had no box.