In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

From the swag

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Erik B, Oct 30, 2017.

  1. Erik B

    Erik B

    Joined:
    May 12, 2015
    Messages:
    5,654
    Likes Received:
    39,102
    Location:
    Western Wisconsin
    This what the new FHC hitch covers look like installed. DSC02749.JPG
     
  2. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,336
    Location:
    Central PA
    Sweet! That's too nice for my truck....:(
     
  3. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    That looks sharp.
    I would get one but I never take mine out, there is just enough Gap so it never gets stuck
     
  4. Erik B

    Erik B

    Joined:
    May 12, 2015
    Messages:
    5,654
    Likes Received:
    39,102
    Location:
    Western Wisconsin
    Scotty Overkill You could always put it on your wife's car. You must have a hjitch on that:quad: I don't have a truck, just the Acadia.