In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Cherry Drop

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by thewoodlands, Mar 5, 2014.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Mother Nature took the top off this Cherry last summer, I grabbed what was on the ground last fall so it's time I get the rest.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Nice !! I tell ya what..I love Cherry ! Always used it in wood shop for my school projects too ....have fun :)
     
  3. Fanatical1

    Fanatical1

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2014
    Messages:
    2,688
    Likes Received:
    12,293
    Location:
    Ohio
    I agree. Nice looking cherry. Straight , easy to split and looks looks like a decent amount of wood!
     
    thewoodlands and HoneyFuzz like this.
  4. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    We'll be loaded with Cherry by the time fall rolls around, they got hit hard last year.

    I hope to mill some Cherry this year, not sure what we'll do with it but I'm sure we can make a project out of it.
     
    Backwoods Savage and HoneyFuzz like this.
  5. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Cabinets! Beautiful wood. Anything made with cherry is a thing of beauty and will be around long after we are gone.
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.