In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Moonshine

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Unicorn1, Oct 17, 2017.

  1. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    Co worker gave me some shine to try today, very smooth and tasty. This one is apple-spice.:) 20171017_183257.jpg
     
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    You drank 1/2 already? :DSounds real good.
     
  3. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    I can't figure how to get into my house now, just kidding I'm locked out without house keys , sitting on the porch relaxing with the mason jar. It was 85 today. :)
     
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Well, at least you're in good company.