In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Vistabeam? Any experience with them?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by wildwest, Sep 26, 2017.

  1. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,664
    Likes Received:
    144,651
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I don't see speeds on their site. Around here, satellite internet is capped, so it's good they don't.
    Price is probably similar to here.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  3. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,664
    Likes Received:
    144,651
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I know!! I run $90/month and every other month I run out of date. Sure I have free gigs from 2am--7am, but gimme a break, who's on then :picard:
     
    Jack Straw and papadave like this.
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I got a flyer recently from one of the sky internet places that had the same "deal".
    I'm in bed most nights by no later than midnight. That window of opportunity is worthless to most.
     
    Jack Straw and wildwest like this.