Unfortunately it's prefinished strip flooring! We have been pulling up the old carpet in the bedrooms and installing hardwood flooring. I started on the nursery last weekend and today will be finishing it up. I did score some rubber roof material last week that I'm going to cut up and get the stacks top covered. Soon the great wood migration will start. I try to pack about 4cord in the basement before the snow flies! I'll take some before and after pics and post them when I can figure out how to do that from my iPhone
4 cords in the basement, that boggles my mind! I would so rather have wood in the basement instead of all the other crap down there.
Well I finished the second bedroom! Then wifey tells me she wants the master done before January when our second child is due. It sounds like a long time but all the furniture needs to be moved out, the rug and baseboard pulled up, walls painted then put back together. The room I completed yesterday is half the size and it took me 3 full days to complete I'd rather be working on my wood stacks!
It's nice to have the wood inside high and dry! At the end of the heating season it's a mess down there but I can get wood and load it in the stove in my slippers!
I have to confess, I like carrying wood in every few days during the winter. It's good exercise. If there's snow on the ground, I pull it on an old aluminum flying saucer.