In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Stihl 011 AVT throttle cable

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Dan Kirchner, Sep 8, 2017.

  1. Dan Kirchner

    Dan Kirchner

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Hi all. I have a Stihl 011 AVT, and my throttle cable just broke. It has a part number of 1120 180 1101, but it appears this it no longer being made. Wondering if anyone has a junk 011 AVT that might have a cable that I can purchase.
     
  2. Nixon

    Nixon

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    669
    Likes Received:
    3,020
    Location:
    West Sunbury,Pa .
    Try typing that PN into your search engine . I came up with one at hlavinka.com . About 6 bucks and change if the info is correct .
     
  3. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Was this the one that a guy was looking for awhile back that was hard to find or not availible?

    I would check at ebay or where the previous poster lists it availible.