In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Boonville

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Woodsnwoods, Aug 19, 2017.

  1. Woodsnwoods

    Woodsnwoods

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2015
    Messages:
    3,067
    Likes Received:
    20,081
    Location:
    Syracuse, NY
    not sure who made it to the Boonville woodsmen show yet, or will tomorrow. Some great deals on saws today. Hudson had a 461 with a 20 inch bar for $750. I already have one of course, so I passed. I did however get $300 in chains, bars, felling wedges etc:dex:. get there at 8 am and beat the crowd. Sorry if I missed fellow FHC'rs
     
  2. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Got to be careful going to the shows:D:makeitrain"
     
  3. JCMC

    JCMC

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2014
    Messages:
    1,601
    Likes Received:
    10,119
    Location:
    Just outside of Shushan, NY
    I was there also some great deals on saws could have spent lots of :makeitrain". Had a great time.
     
    Woodsnwoods and Backwoods Savage like this.
  4. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,153
    Location:
    Central MI
    Yes, sometimes the shows are a great place to find some deals. Plus, you can have a good time.
     
    Woodsnwoods likes this.
  5. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    We had talked about going but decided not to about two months ago. Last weekend we did end up in Manlius NY for another family party which had some great food.
     
    Backwoods Savage and Woodsnwoods like this.
  6. Woodsnwoods

    Woodsnwoods

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2015
    Messages:
    3,067
    Likes Received:
    20,081
    Location:
    Syracuse, NY
    I live in Manlius. You should have stopped in, I would have put you to work:dex: