In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

FHC sharing

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by HDRock, Aug 19, 2017.

  1. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Members, Sharing what they don't need or can't use.
    Landscape timbers for stacking far wood :stacke: Once I get some more cement blocks, I'll be all set :stacke:
    Pallet Pete , thanks buddy :tip:

    20170819_195504.jpg
     
  2. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Yep, had a proper visit with Pallet Pete on the Ponderosa:D
     
  3. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    The real badly taken care of ponderosa... :rofl: :lol:
     
  4. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    It's all good Hoss :D
     
  5. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,664
    Likes Received:
    144,656
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    FHC and you guys are wonderful.
     
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Wow. I always figgured Pete was an ok kinda guy. Now, I know for sure.:dex:
     
  7. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,181
    Location:
    Central MI
  8. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,565
    Location:
    US
    Gooder on you Pete:yes:
     
    HDRock, papadave, Jack Straw and 3 others like this.
  9. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    I got a nice Echo combo hat n glove set from HD I love it! Made a good trade!
     
    HDRock, papadave, Chvymn99 and 3 others like this.
  10. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    What do you mean "kinda" :rofl: :lol:
     
    FatBoy85, HDRock, papadave and 4 others like this.
  11. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,181
    Location:
    Central MI
    Okay. Sorta.
     
    FatBoy85, HDRock, papadave and 2 others like this.
  12. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Have a drink on me Pete! :faint:
     
    HDRock, papadave and Chvymn99 like this.
  13. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Hoss?!?
    I've met Pete...He doesn't remind me of Hoss...:confused:
    Maybe more like Little Joe...but really tall...:handshake:
    ;)
     
    Lone_Gun, HDRock, Pallet Pete and 3 others like this.
  14. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Sorta, kinda. That's double gooder.:D
     
    HDRock and Pallet Pete like this.
  15. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    I look like hoss if he did drugs. :rofl: :lol:

    It's true:whistle:
     
    HDRock and papadave like this.
  16. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Should be able to fix the lights on Monday
    I was thinkin we would get a pic with matchin hats but I screwed that up :headbang:
     
    Pallet Pete and papadave like this.