In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

so hows your day so far

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by clay shooter, Jul 15, 2017.

  1. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.

    Toasted bagel chips and ranch dip.
     
  2. Erik B

    Erik B

    Joined:
    May 12, 2015
    Messages:
    5,654
    Likes Received:
    39,097
    Location:
    Western Wisconsin
    I decided it was a nice day to sharpen the chain on my 029 super and fill it up with bar oil and gas mix. All was going well until I put bar oil where the mix should go. Senior moment I guess. At least I didn't fill the gas up with bar oil, caught it in time. I dumped out the gas/oil mix and refilled it with the right stuff. Saw works great. To much relaxation on the weekends to work on saws I guess.
     
  3. Nitrodave

    Nitrodave

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2014
    Messages:
    1,083
    Likes Received:
    7,444
    Location:
    Grayling Mi.
    Put the finishing touches at the new house. Passed the final electrical and plumbing on Friday....hope to get the final heat and building inspections done next Friday.... then be gone county dudes..lol
     
  4. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,952
    Likes Received:
    52,511
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Wife made zucchini lasagna for dinner tonight.....man I like this time of year with the garden.
     
  5. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,568
    Location:
    US
    :whistle:
    :yes:
    :rofl: :lol:
    No Hobos were hurt in Shawn Curry's posting....:D
     
  6. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,724
    Likes Received:
    224,422
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Site disclaimer.....
     
    Backwoods Savage and Eric VW like this.
  7. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,145
    Likes Received:
    163,424
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    You fall on some tough times there buddy? :confused: :whistle: ;)
     
  8. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,568
    Location:
    US
    Not that I know of....:whistle:
    We don't live the life of Riley by any means....fine with that...:yes:
     
  9. Nitrodave

    Nitrodave

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2014
    Messages:
    1,083
    Likes Received:
    7,444
    Location:
    Grayling Mi.
    Passed my final building inspections today ..... time to party