In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Here we go again......#3

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by gbreda, Feb 25, 2014.

  1. gbreda

    gbreda

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    7,506
    Likes Received:
    37,200
    Location:
    NH
    Neighbors are in FL for 12 days and I am helping take care of the dogs plus feed the pellet stove. Got a text last night checking in and saying how warm it is and how great a time they are having. :mad:

    That's what gave me the idea for this thread :)
     
    jtakeman likes this.
  2. 343amc

    343amc

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,749
    Likes Received:
    5,770
    Location:
    Northeast Lower Michigan
    A friend of mine sent me a picture a couple weeks back of a beach he was at in Grand Cayman.

    I took a picture of one particular extended finger with a large snow pile in the background and sent him that picture in response. I got another picture of a swim up bar in the pool. I surrendered. He won.
     
  3. Ward8512

    Ward8512

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2014
    Messages:
    715
    Likes Received:
    2,034
    Location:
    Northeast WI
    My mom is in Fl for the winter and is always sending me pics. I usually send one back of a snow bank...not sure if she would be amused if I added a gesture to the pic ;)
     
  4. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,279
    Likes Received:
    58,482
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Have to tinkle??
     
    gbreda, slvrblkk and will711 like this.
  5. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,528
    Location:
    Denver, NC
    Hate to break everyone's "good feelin's" with all the warm weather pics, but this pic you won't like......this is on the way for early next week:
    map_specnews30_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366.jpg
     
  6. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    :rofl: :lol:
     
    eatonpcat likes this.
  7. gbreda

    gbreda

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    7,506
    Likes Received:
    37,200
    Location:
    NH
    Awe c'mon dad, cant we just play a little longer?

    Please Refer to post # 1

    NO COLD POSTS ALLOWED :)

    :p :zip:
     
  8. Ward8512

    Ward8512

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2014
    Messages:
    715
    Likes Received:
    2,034
    Location:
    Northeast WI
    Would really like to be here with a case of beer to go with that fruity drink :)
     

    Attached Files: