In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Eco Choice

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by brokenwing, Feb 25, 2014.

  1. brokenwing

    brokenwing

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2013
    Messages:
    644
    Likes Received:
    1,701
    Location:
    Northern MD, Near the PA LIne
    My dads friend was out in western MD about 3 weeks ago, and picked me up a bag of these to try. I just now got to them. Very light color, smells like oak, very few fines, and low ash it seems. I wish I could get a ton of these, but I am not driving 2.5 hours for pellets lol! So anyone ever burn these. There is no code on the bag!
     

    Attached Files:

  2. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,529
    Location:
    Denver, NC
  3. brokenwing

    brokenwing

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2013
    Messages:
    644
    Likes Received:
    1,701
    Location:
    Northern MD, Near the PA LIne
    o_O I did not see those reviews. They have been ate up and spit out, and thank god no debris has been found. It is a shame cause they are a good burning pellet, from what I could see! Good find appreciate it!
     
    IHATEPROPANE likes this.