It's kinda like the "feed thong" thing that's almost unspoke of... and has eluded many for quite some time, huh Eric......
Yea, I guess so... I tore my last one running around the neighborhood! They had to take the old lady next door to the hospital after that episode She thought I was a chippendale until I showed her my wood
Grizzly Adam and WeldrDave 99 lbs and I stayed in Albert Lea last night!!! Dang! It would have been a good visit with you two bananas!....until the cameras came out anyway-whoops, gotta go!
Hard to like that....but Horkn & I did, presumably because we can't wait to read about and offer support on this upcoming thread.
WeldrDave When you get back to the La Crosse area, give me a shout. I am just a few miles north of the big city. You could even let my wife know about what is going on in Jersey. She is from Jersey City.