In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

A Visitor from the East

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, Jun 18, 2017.

  1. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,565
    Location:
    US
    Double entendre.... Niiiice!
     
  2. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,138
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    It's kinda like the "feed thong" thing that's almost unspoke of...:whistle: and has eluded many for quite some time, huh Eric...... ;):D
     
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,565
    Location:
    US
    Guess I'll need to stitch one up for ya?!:whistle:
    :rofl: :lol:
     
  4. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    The beers will be cold when you get here!
     
  5. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,138
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    Yea, I guess so... I tore my last one running around the neighborhood! :eek: o_O:bug: They had to take the old lady next door to the hospital after that episode :whistle: She thought I was a chippendale until I showed her my wood:faint:
     
  6. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,565
    Location:
    US
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:



    :bug:
     
  7. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,664
    Likes Received:
    144,656
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    How did that work out with Wells Fargo?
     
  8. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,724
    Likes Received:
    224,388
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Grizzly Adam and WeldrDave

    99 lbs and I stayed in Albert Lea last night!!! Dang!

    It would have been a good visit with you two bananas!....until the cameras came out anyway-whoops, gotta go!
     
  9. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    damm, wish we would have known you were that close!
     
  10. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,565
    Location:
    US
    Yep, instead of a feed thong on his head, that Unknown Comic brown bag may have sufficed...:whistle:
     
  11. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,178
    Likes Received:
    166,477
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Wisconsin?
     
  12. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,724
    Likes Received:
    224,388
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    :picard:
     
  13. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    ohhhh!

    :picard:

    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  14. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Yarp.
     
  15. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,138
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    It didn't!!! I'll get into that later in that thread... :picard:
     
  16. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,565
    Location:
    US
    Hard to like that....but Horkn & I did, presumably because we can't wait to read about and offer support on this upcoming thread.
    :handshake:
     
  17. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,664
    Likes Received:
    144,656
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :doh:
     
  18. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,138
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    X2.... That would have been fun with some really good pics I'll bet!!!...... :whistle::p
     
  19. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,181
    Location:
    Central MI
    Glad you guys had a good time.
     
  20. Erik B

    Erik B

    Joined:
    May 12, 2015
    Messages:
    5,653
    Likes Received:
    39,094
    Location:
    Western Wisconsin
    WeldrDave When you get back to the La Crosse area, give me a shout. I am just a few miles north of the big city. You could even let my wife know about what is going on in Jersey. She is from Jersey City.