Hey all, Had a "GREAT" visit with the Grizzly man himself! AWESOME lunch at the Country Kitchen in Minnesota then fun at the Grizz's place. Chrissy and I were out here cleaning out the old house in LaCrosse Wi after her Father passed and were just now getting the time to do it. I know I've been off air for a bit after retirement and stuff, It's been soooooooooo hectic. It was a 3 hr drive to see the Grizz man but I just had too, we were this close.!
I'll be back in that neck of the woods soon enough! There's some Beer drinking needs to get done up there! I'll be seeing you in September Buddy!!! ATV's in tow, and Beer of course...
Rest assured, there will be no sawing of wood (mansome, at least!)... May have to set you up with some FHC fire pit wood tho.
Don't know if the wife would like me to put mine on for him.... I think I only reserve them for her on moon lit nights