In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I all

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Butcher, Jun 11, 2017.

  1. Butcher

    Butcher

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2014
    Messages:
    1,071
    Likes Received:
    7,239
    Location:
    Iowa
    Have not been on FHC in a while. Been a super busy spring round here. Between our day jobs and every thing that needs done at home it is hard to stay ahead sometimes. Now that the wet rainy period we had is over things are getting caught up. I am sure glad we down sized our veggy garden from 7000 sq. feet to around 5000 sq. feet. It makes it a lot easier to keep ahead of the weeds.
    IMG_2600.JPG IMG_2601.JPG IMG_2602.JPG
    All this was done under strict supervision of the resident garden inspector.
    IMG_2596.JPG
    IMG_2603.JPG
     
    billb3, foxvally, Elvisss222 and 14 others like this.
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Yep, the weeds.
    That looks really nice.
     
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,569
    Location:
    US
    Hey Butcher great to see ya!
    I like them garden pics of yours, lotta work just getting to this point for sure:yes:
     
    Thor, foxvally, Chvymn99 and 4 others like this.
  4. bocefus78

    bocefus78

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    3,694
    Likes Received:
    19,840
    Location:
    Indiana
    Welcome back! I see the puppy dog, the flags, the garden and all......but where's the Budweiser? ☺
     
  5. Butcher

    Butcher

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2014
    Messages:
    1,071
    Likes Received:
    7,239
    Location:
    Iowa
    What with 25 to 40 mph. winds here the past 2 days, all the cans went flyin by like the wicked witch of the west.
     
  6. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Garden looking good Butcher. Puppy dog patiently waiting for carrots to grow and i see a new bigger rattlesnake flying! :thumbs:
     
  7. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,517
    Likes Received:
    95,545
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    I thought spring had sprung for you and you were super busy. Garden looks awesome.