In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

True of false?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Backwoods Savage, May 13, 2017.

?

blue attracts mosquitoes

  1. Yes

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

    7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,189
    Location:
    Central MI
    The color blue attracts mosquitoes.

    My wife and I have always disagreed on this one. She chides me for wearing blue at this time of year but I've never noticed a difference. If there are skeeters, they will bite me no matter what color I am wearing. Shoot, they will bite me even if I'm wearing nothing! :bug:
     
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Just remember.....this is not a nudist forum.
    Carry on.
     
  3. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,664
    Likes Received:
    144,668
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I heard once woman homone stuff or anyone with a hangover.
     
    Backwoods Savage and Chvymn99 like this.
  4. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,491
    Likes Received:
    113,817
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Never heard of that...
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.