In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Got a box of goodies

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by HDRock, May 3, 2017.

  1. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    :ups:
    Brand new chain I used once before on my cs-352,, cutting down some large bushes chain flew off, chewed up the Drive links so had to get a new one of those :(, 120ft of rope and throwing bag.
    Not too bad shipping at Bailey's now $9 for your whole order

    20170503_140522.jpg
     
    Last edited: May 3, 2017
    RCBS, thewoodlands, Eric VW and 14 others like this.
  2. Ralphie Boy

    Ralphie Boy

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2014
    Messages:
    4,274
    Likes Received:
    29,904
    Location:
    Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
    Dem's some good goodies!:dex:
     
  3. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
  4. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    "Baileys", You guys mention a lot of stores I have never heard of up in these parts. I guess I need to get out of "Cains Corner" a little more often. :rofl: :lol:
     
  5. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Maybe that's because Bailey's is on the other coast? I've ordered from them before and have never had a problem.
     
    NH mountain man, Eric VW and HDRock like this.
  6. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    There is another coast? :rofl: :lol: I really need to get out more often.o_O
     
    Oldman47, Hellcat, HDRock and 2 others like this.