In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Spiffed up my FHC cabinet today...

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Stinny, May 1, 2017.

  1. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    I knew if I waited, I'd have the perfect spot for an FHC logo... right above that old chain saw patent repro... gonna frame the patent I think...

    upload_2017-5-1_17-8-10.png

    upload_2017-5-1_17-8-57.png
     
  2. Ralphie Boy

    Ralphie Boy

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2014
    Messages:
    4,274
    Likes Received:
    29,904
    Location:
    Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
    Blast! I'm getting old! I remember when those red and blue containers on your shelf were made from metal!:BrianK:
     
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Nah, I think most of us remember that....WAIT! That means I'm getting old too!:startled:


    Looking real gooder, Stinny :thumbs:
     
  4. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    That looks awesome. I might do something like that myself, I have been inspired Stinster!

    I also have that awesome looking decal in orange
     
  5. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Sure does look spiffy, Stinny :thumbs:
     
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
  7. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    They still are for meijer brand!:D
     
  8. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Why doesn't your level have an FHC sticker!:whistle:
     
  9. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Ummm... I don't use a level when I cut trees? :rofl: :lol:... :p

    BTW Pete... those coffee jugs have some chains I got em back from you a while ago. Are you still grindin?
     
  10. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    For you buddy anytime! :DI dont do it as a business anymore but I do for friends.
     
  11. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Thanks so much Pete.
     
  12. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    You bet! They lasted like 3 years!o_O
     
    Backwoods Savage, Hammy, Thor and 5 others like this.
  13. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Haven't spent much time making chips these last couple years. Slackin' wicked... ;)
     
  14. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
  15. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    They still make them in metal.
     
  16. Hammy

    Hammy

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2015
    Messages:
    732
    Likes Received:
    3,522
    Location:
    New Brunswick
  17. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,718
    Likes Received:
    224,379
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    And some are a cheaper foil lined cardboard can looking sort of container.

    Metal ones are fine with me, plastic works ok too.
     
  18. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,718
    Likes Received:
    224,379
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Stinny , cabinet looks good! It's got swag, no? :D Nice finish on it too!
     
  19. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Cabinet came outa my honey's kitchen when we did a redo couple years ago. I kept 4 of em for the shop. Waaaay too fancy shmancy for any shop I'm in... obviously... :whistle:... :D
     
  20. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,718
    Likes Received:
    224,379
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Guys like you and me have to use things like that just to class us up a bit!