I knew if I waited, I'd have the perfect spot for an FHC logo... right above that old chain saw patent repro... gonna frame the patent I think...
Blast! I'm getting old! I remember when those red and blue containers on your shelf were made from metal!
Nah, I think most of us remember that....WAIT! That means I'm getting old too! Looking real gooder, Stinny
That looks awesome. I might do something like that myself, I have been inspired Stinster! I also have that awesome looking decal in orange
Ummm... I don't use a level when I cut trees? ... BTW Pete... those coffee jugs have some chains I got em back from you a while ago. Are you still grindin?
And some are a cheaper foil lined cardboard can looking sort of container. Metal ones are fine with me, plastic works ok too.
Cabinet came outa my honey's kitchen when we did a redo couple years ago. I kept 4 of em for the shop. Waaaay too fancy shmancy for any shop I'm in... obviously... ...