In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Pellet mill wars...

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by Pallet Pete, Feb 19, 2014.

  1. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
  2. Gary_602z

    Gary_602z

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,464
    Likes Received:
    12,340
    Location:
    Lake Odessa, Michigan
    Red button for red pellets, and Green button for green pellets?:rofl: :lol:

    Gary
     
    slvrblkk and Pallet Pete like this.
  3. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    Used very little no chito_O he prolly didn't have enough biomass to make pellets or they were garbage dude you out $4000 could have bought a trailer load for that kind a cash .
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  4. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    I won't pay 3 G's, But I still want one to play a little.

    Bamboo, Locus, and a few other mysteries are eating at me. I also prefer a round die to a flat die.

    Maybe when my buddy @gbreda hits the power ball, He'll buy me one so I can play a lil? :D
     
    imacman and Pallet Pete like this.
  5. 343amc

    343amc

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,749
    Likes Received:
    5,770
    Location:
    Northeast Lower Michigan
    Hmm. That's only about 25 minutes away from me. If it had the China Diesel engine then I'd be all over that like a buzzard on a gut wagon.

    On second thought, nope. That's a lot of beer and pellet money. I'd guess about the time you got near the break even point that the machine would chit the bed.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.