In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

MS180C

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by Chvymn99, Feb 18, 2014.

  1. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,487
    Likes Received:
    113,780
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Well here's my limbing saw MS180C with a 14" bar and all the extra chains (4 I believe). I bought this brand new and has always used Stihl oil in it. It runs great, hard to let this little guy go. But I have been bitten by the CAD bug and want to fund it. I'm asking $130 plus shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
    Certified106, Jon1270 and fox9988 like this.
  2. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Oh man... Another saw!!

    Nice saw.... Nice price.... And clean :)
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  3. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    P.M. sent....I want people to say.." hey...there's Fuzz...the Mini Boss !!"
     
  4. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,487
    Likes Received:
    113,780
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Well....its SOLD!!!!.....in just under 24 hours...:thumbs:
     
    MasterMech, HoneyFuzz and DexterDay like this.
  5. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Wow that one didn't take long either!! Guess we have lots of people with a healthy dose of CAD :thumbs:
     
  6. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    So.... Are you Mini Boss!!?? :)
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  7. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    I am now....the Mini Boss :) :)
     
  8. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Congrats!
     
    Chvymn99 and HoneyFuzz like this.
  9. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Nice!! :thumbs:
     
    Chvymn99 and HoneyFuzz like this.
  10. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Thanks !!! Will be the first Stihl thats been on my shelf in a while !! Gotta have at least one :)
     
    AmarilloSlim, Chvymn99 and DexterDay like this.