In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Got out for a little exercise today

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Locust Post, Mar 12, 2017.

  1. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,951
    Likes Received:
    52,505
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Level stacked pickup load of white oak, pignut and just a little cherry that was in the way
    w oak 002.jpg
     
    milleo, Mmjhunter, MO. Wood and 11 others like this.
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Looks like you got some splittin' to do there LP.
    Nice haul.
     
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Wuz wondering when you'd flesh out that pic you posted over in my thread...:whistle:
    Nice stash, tucked away there... :thumbs:
    Was it close to home?
     
  4. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,951
    Likes Received:
    52,505
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Yep I have about 3 1/2 cords that need split....would like to get 1 more cord at least before planting season, 1 area I want to get to is still too wet.
     
  5. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,951
    Likes Received:
    52,505
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    About 4 or 5 miles and a big corn field away.
     
  6. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Not too far to go, that's always gooder!
    :thumbs:
     
  7. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Nice haul, LP!:yes:
    Keep at it.
     
  8. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Keep at it LP. How is the back taking it this year?
     
    MO. Wood, Eric VW and papadave like this.
  9. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,951
    Likes Received:
    52,505
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Good days and some not so good days with the back. It flaired up beginning of last week and I had not been doing much. Well the chiropractor laid me on the bench and my hips were off....one leg was over an inch longer at my feet. Have had that before so it was putting a lot of pressure on the side of my spine I had disc problems with. I knew what to do from there, 2 long hikes in the woods, of course I went to the area I cut wood so I could have a look. Went back to the chiropractor and he said I was back in line.....I'm always a little off somehow.
     
  10. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Me too.....:whistle:
    :rofl: :lol:
    :thumbs:
    Glad you're over the setback.
     
  11. Ralphie Boy

    Ralphie Boy

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2014
    Messages:
    4,274
    Likes Received:
    29,904
    Location:
    Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
    Aren't we all? Why else would we be here? Troubled people need other troubled people who understand. :p:rofl: :lol:
     
  12. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Glad you pointed that out. :rofl: :lol:
    Not really for me to judge.......:D I'm pretty much right there with ya'.:picard:
     
  13. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    You know that if I can open the door for someone to have a laugh at my expense, I'm gonna do it!
    :rofl: :lol:
    :handshake:
     
  14. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    You and me both. Fun is ......fun-damental.:yes: