I do the same thing every morning while dialing the stove back, look forward to it. BTW there is sumthin wrong with yer coffee, it's brown. 0400?, aren't you retired?
I have Bailey's (actually homemade) in my coffee every morning. Funny thing is I don't really drink other than that. Always a funny answer when the Doc's nurse asks "drink any alcohol ?" "Only in the morning"
Also congrats on retirement sir !!!!!! And did I also read somewhere that you have a fondness for air compressors ?
Hmmm looking at your avatar .....Are you a pilot ??....... Thought you all drank before work..... ........ I'll go to my room now.
Very interesting !!! I'm not the only one !! My "baby" (don't laugh) is a Kellogg 25 HP 462tvx that is almost immaculate feeding about 600 gallons of tanks. It runs my workshop. Another favorite is a Jaeger "air plus" 75 a continental f-140 powered reciprocating towable. 4 Champion stationary's. And that's what's hooked up.
I had a Jaeger also, but when the oil cooler and radiator were stolen outside of my shop I sold it. I bought it in IN and the service company labels were from TX. I'll find some pics.
Oil cooler ? Wow that must have been bigger than mine. Was it a rotary ?? Also I just noticed it's your birthday so..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
Yup !!! She's bigger than mine, and a rotary to boot. Mine is a 3 cyl. 2 stage recip. Soooo....... What's the Lincoln motor on ? Hmmm ???
It went to a IR 3 cylinder 15hp compressor. This duplex IR was the first compressor I ran with my homemade rotary converter.