In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Good to be back

Discussion in 'Modern EPA Stoves and Fireplaces' started by capetownkg, Mar 4, 2017.

  1. capetownkg

    capetownkg

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    797
    Likes Received:
    3,147
    Location:
    southern, MD
    My wife and I were house and dog-sittinng for the last month at my in laws. I definitely missed my wood stove and seems like my son did too. Enjoying this cold snap!
    IMG_20170304_074424.jpg
     
  2. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,952
    Likes Received:
    52,512
    Location:
    N. E. OH
  3. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,731
    Likes Received:
    224,507
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Glad you're glad to be back.....errr....welcome back?

    Wood fire=good.
     
  4. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,336
    Location:
    Central PA
    That's a great pic, capetownkg! It was refreshing for us to actually have BOTH appliances going the past two days, it's been unseasonably COLD for this particular winter (sounds crazy, but it's true). This has been one pathetic winter here in PA.......I've literally burned only HALF of what I normally do........
     
    Well Seasoned, savemoney and Gasifier like this.
  5. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Nice, looks like that little man is comfy!
     
    Well Seasoned and savemoney like this.