In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

180 degree game cam

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by JustWood, Feb 26, 2017.

  1. JustWood

    JustWood Guest

    I was making a delivery at a guy's hunting camp a year ago and in a field just off the access rd. was a game camera set up on a post and it was a half moon shape with lenses around the radius. I was in a hurry and didnt ask the guy about it.
    I've tried googling it and can't find a thing .
    Anyone know what they are called?
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
  3. JustWood

    JustWood Guest

    Not it. This bugger was prolly 24" in diameter.
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.