In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

A Question for any Drag Racers out there.......................

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Feb 22, 2017.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Is it hard running in high heels ??????????
     
    Backwoods Savage and papadave like this.
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Only if you're also in a feed thong, eh Eric VW ?:rofl: :lol:
     
    rottiman and Eric VW like this.
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,574
    Location:
    US
    Darned snarky retired guys......
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
    :wacky:
     
    yooperdave, rottiman and papadave like this.
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Hey, I got nuttin' gooder to do......well, I do, but this is much more funner.
     
  5. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,726
    Likes Received:
    224,457
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    You have nutella better ta do? :D
     
    rottiman and papadave like this.