In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Cabela's and their Gun Control......................

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Feb 21, 2017.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    It has already started at Cabela's Sporting Goods Store.

    There was a bit of confusion at the Cabalas Sporting Goods store this morning.

    When I was ready to pay for my purchases of automatic rifle and bullets.

    The cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

    Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control whackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

    When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card-reader.

    I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

    They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

    I still don't think I looked that bad.
     
    Fifelaker, KsKent, M2theB and 18 others like this.
  2. bocefus78

    bocefus78

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    3,694
    Likes Received:
    19,840
    Location:
    Indiana
  3. chris

    chris

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2013
    Messages:
    3,168
    Likes Received:
    11,288
    Location:
    SE WI
    That one has been recycled way too often.
     
    Horkn, Eric VW and Backwoods Savage like this.
  4. Will C

    Will C

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2015
    Messages:
    999
    Likes Received:
    4,987
    Location:
    New York
    That's why I often just hand them my card.
     
    Horkn and Eric VW like this.
  5. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    First time reading it for this whippahsnappah....:rofl: :lol:
     
  6. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,458
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    How many times has the cashier stripped down?
     
  7. Will C

    Will C

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2015
    Messages:
    999
    Likes Received:
    4,987
    Location:
    New York
    Not enough credit line to get that!
     
    concretegrazer likes this.
  8. chris

    chris

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2013
    Messages:
    3,168
    Likes Received:
    11,288
    Location:
    SE WI
    good one.