In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Lunch today!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Unicorn1, Feb 18, 2017.

  1. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    Delvins soul food. 20170218_121802.jpg 20170218_121808.jpg 20170218_121815.jpg
     
    Thor, Horkn, eatonpcat and 4 others like this.
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
  3. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
  4. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
  5. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,726
    Likes Received:
    224,457
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Hey now! It's bad enough I am off track with the weight loss....don't you cave in!

    Looks great!
     
  6. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Nope, I hanging in until Thursday morning when I step on the truth teller. I had cereal this morning with a salad and a hot tomato salad for supper.

    My cinnamon roll also got pushed back until Thursday morning with coffee. I start cutting again this week so that will be nice and just maybe it will make me eat more. :whistle: I'm happy with what I've lost but would like to break through the 205 mark just for the hell of it. We'll see if I can get to 204.5 which would make a loss of 27 pounds. I'll post on Thursday night my final weight from that morning.