In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Saturday breakfast at Yellow City!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Unicorn1, Feb 5, 2017.

  1. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    I can't remember what the dish is called but jalapeno bread topped with egg, mushrooms, squash etc. Also a full menu of micro beers. 20170204_114631.jpg
     
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  2. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
  3. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Looks like one of those fancy city dishes plated up. Artwork to eat!
     
    yooperdave and papadave like this.
  4. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,724
    Likes Received:
    224,432
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    That's for eating?
     
    papadave and JIMBETHYNAME like this.
  5. JIMBETHYNAME

    JIMBETHYNAME

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Messages:
    588
    Likes Received:
    2,133
    Location:
    Poughkeepsie ny
    I thought everything in Texas was bigger?
    I see the appetizer , whats the main course?:rofl: :lol:
     
    Chvymn99 and papadave like this.