In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

The Spruce

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by papadave, Jan 15, 2017.

  1. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    that I mentioned in the "What's up today (bullchiting) thread" got worked on yesterday.
    Wow, I forgot how much I dislike all those branches on these things. Still need to drop the trunk, and finish the section over in the woods. Maybe sometime this week....weather's supposed to warm up.
    Anyway, I got the section limbed and bucked outta' the driveway, and ran out of gas (me).
    Here's the proof, since I didn't have the portable photography device (AKA, the cell phone) with me yesterday...........
    IMG_20170115_130453_625.jpg IMG_20170115_130515_772.jpg IMG_20170115_130520_443.jpg
     
  2. EnglishBob

    EnglishBob

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    398
    Likes Received:
    2,386
    Location:
    Upstate NY
    That works, more than I did today.

    :uk: bob :uk:
     
  3. Woodsnwoods

    Woodsnwoods

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2015
    Messages:
    3,067
    Likes Received:
    20,081
    Location:
    Syracuse, NY
    I did not get anything done myself. Well done sir!
     
    papadave and Backwoods Savage like this.