In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Name that manufacturer

Discussion in 'Non-EPA Woodstoves and Fireplaces' started by Jeff Bloom, Jan 6, 2017.

  1. Jeff Bloom

    Jeff Bloom

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    [​IMG]

    I purchased a used Earth Stove fireplace insert with a replacement door from another company. I was told it was a Buck Stove door, but I contacted Buck Stove and he assured me it was not their product. I need to replace the glass as you can see. Does anyone on this forum know who made this door? Thanks for any assistance you can provide.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Looks more like possibly an early Lopi door.
    You should be able to just take measurements of the "glass" and order it. I doubt it's anything more than a rectangular shape.
     
    Jeff Bloom likes this.