In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Black Magic

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by Grizzly Adam, Feb 10, 2014.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    The old lady and I both worked extended hours last night and are in a bit of a zombified state. Well, she might be in a coma. To remedy the situation, I am resorting to some black magic! I have overloaded the big stove top Perc with a 2:1 ratio of French roast and espresso. Once it starts percing, it is going to go 45 mins to an hour. Hope it does the trick!

     
    fishingpol and Daryl like this.
  2. Daryl

    Daryl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,164
    Likes Received:
    4,239
    Ever try Cuban coffee? That will keep you up for days. o_O
     
  3. oldspark

    oldspark

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,534
    Likes Received:
    7,444
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Neat turn table, Doris Day ahhh yes had a crush on her since I was about 10 or 12.
     
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Not mine, was just looking for the song :)
     
  5. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Nope, haven't. I like turkish, though.
     
  6. oldspark

    oldspark

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,534
    Likes Received:
    7,444
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    I really like Columbian, we are talking coffee right?
     
    Gark, NortheastAl, OhioStihl and 2 others like this.
  7. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Yep, columbian is the classic. It's Italian I don't like, doesn't have that crisp taste like french roast.
     
  8. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
  9. JustWood

    JustWood Guest

    A friend of mines wife goes to S. America on biz quite a bit. Can't remember what country there though. She brings back coffee that is the equivalent to liquid Niagara. Keeps you up all nite,,,,,, up all nite !
     
    Daryl likes this.