In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Hello again

Discussion in 'Modern EPA Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Bill in the UP, Jan 1, 2017.

  1. Bill in the UP

    Bill in the UP

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2015
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    255
    Location:
    Marquette Mi
    Happy New Year. Its been a long twisty journey but I am back in the north country, bought a house and I am waiting for delivery on a new stove. The chimney parts are in and the install is supposed to happen this week. I lucked out and found a young man who decided to sell his two year old CSS maple. 50 minutes away. I bought 4 full cord. Borrowed a trailer to get most of it home in two trips. There is one more pickup load there that I will get this week when I go to Menards. The house needed some TLC, cleaning, paint and floor coverings. My painter has been patching and texturing all week. Everything in the pic will be painted before the stove takes its place in the corner. The floor is tile in a diagonal pattern.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,575
    Location:
    US
    Backwoods Savage, papadave and Thor like this.
  3. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,731
    Likes Received:
    224,475
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Welcome aboard again Bill.
    You are in a nice area but you already know that!

    From where did you move?
     
    Backwoods Savage, Eric VW and Thor like this.
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Hey Bill!
    Where ya' been ?
    Nice that you're back. Wife and I took a tour of the UP after we got married a couple years ago ('99), and I think we might have stayed in Marquette.
    So, you didn't mention what stove is going in............:whistle:
     
  5. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,985
    Likes Received:
    312,197
    Location:
    Central MI
    Good to see you back again Bill. Where is all your snow?