In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

7 yr old girl shoots first deer

Discussion in 'The Game Room' started by Well Seasoned, Dec 2, 2016.

  1. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Pretty cool reaction. swags

     
    papadave, Loon, BCB and 4 others like this.
  2. Beetle-Kill

    Beetle-Kill

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,102
    Likes Received:
    19,559
    Location:
    Near the Divide, Colorado
    Very cool!
    I was watching her trigger finger the whole time for some reason. She did OK.
     
  3. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    Saw that the other day. You can see the nervousness in her dads hands
     
    Well Seasoned and papadave like this.
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Yep, watch dad's fingers. I think he was more nervous than she was.
    Cool, calm, and collected.
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  5. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    thats awesome