In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Free Old Homelite PPHO !!

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by HoneyFuzz, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    By the way...I just made up PPHO...( Partial Power Head Only ) !! Any way ... I have this old Homelite power head that is missing the rear handle....which looks to have broken off . Saw seems to have really good compression and it had spark a year ago..now...Im not sure . But Im sure this is gonna be used as parts..or for a wall hanger . The parts for these can be found . Im not sure of the model#...as the tag on these were on the rear handle I believe . Would make a fun project for this coooold winter . FREE to a good home....all the buyer has to do is pay for shipping . This is an old HEAVY saw...but I bet if I took the wrap handle off..I could sneak it into the smallest box possible . Dont let this hit the scrap heap :) Thanks guys !! 009.JPG 010.JPG 012.JPG 013.JPG 014.JPG
     
    fox9988, DSS and Certified106 like this.
  2. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Man we used to have an old Homelite that looked just like that sitting around our barn when I was growing up. I still remember dad firing that sucker up every once in awhile and remember the noise that thing would make. He never did cut any wood with it and said it was to old and not safe. Asked dad what happened to it a few years ago and he had given it away. :(
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  3. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    :( :( :(
     
  4. Guido Salvage

    Guido Salvage

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    1,735
    Likes Received:
    4,938
    Location:
    The heart of the Bluegrass
  5. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    SOLD !! The quickest sale ever !! Thank you !
     
    clemsonfor and DexterDay like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.