In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available Any interest in a Husky 55

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by The Wood Wolverine, Nov 16, 2016.

  1. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,853
    Likes Received:
    121,379
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    My son Andrew is looking to sell his 55 Rancher to fund a woods port from M.Lee. It has the open port cylinder on it which is 46mm, 53cc's. Had a Meteor piston and ring put in it last year (in Nov), along with a bunch of new parts. Fuel line and filter, intake boot and grommet, air filter and a few antivibe rubbers. If I/we are forgetting anything, I'll edit it in this post. This saw runs perfect and oils great. I'd venture to say it would oil a 24".
    20161106_145635.jpg 55 5.jpg 55 4.jpg 55 3.jpg 55 2.jpg 55 1.jpg

    The muffler has a gill mod, which makes it louder than stock. It's not obnoxious IMO. If local, I have an extra case to go if wanted. I'd imagine it would be crazy expensive to ship it though. More than willing to take more pics or zoom in on any area.
    It will have a different b/c than it has on this vid.

    He's asking $190 and we'll split shipping.
     
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  2. J. Dirt

    J. Dirt

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2015
    Messages:
    3,488
    Likes Received:
    18,346
    Location:
    Ny
    Killer saw I've had one going on 15 years wearing a 20" bar and she's cut a lot of cords and some other non firewood type things still going strong wish I had room for two it will make someone real happy!! :thumbs:
     
    Horkn and The Wood Wolverine like this.
  3. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,853
    Likes Received:
    121,379
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Price reduction.
    You're right J. this family of saws are very reliable cutters. I have no hesitation selling to anyone on here, I know it will serve them well for years to come.
     
    Horkn and J. Dirt like this.
  4. mike bayerl

    mike bayerl

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2014
    Messages:
    3,924
    Likes Received:
    22,456
    Location:
    Central PA
    Fantastic saw! Fantastic sellers. Fantastic price. Anyone looking for a one-saw-plan, need look no farther.
     
    Horkn, The Wood Wolverine and J. Dirt like this.
  5. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,853
    Likes Received:
    121,379
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Thanks Mike. Andy and I will soon be ready to head your way for a visit. Wife is still recovering after spending a few in the hospital after discovering bilateral PE's in her lungs. Eliquis really messed her up and she's just getting back to normal.
    Ya have any wood that needs scavenged? Also looking forward to meeting the new members of the family.
     
  6. mike bayerl

    mike bayerl

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2014
    Messages:
    3,924
    Likes Received:
    22,456
    Location:
    Central PA
    Whoa! Sorry to hear about wife. Glad to hear she is on the mend. I've got a bunch of trees that nee to one down a at least a cord waiting for S/S...
     
    The Wood Wolverine likes this.
  7. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,853
    Likes Received:
    121,379
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Sale pending. Will know @ 4pm today. :dancer:
     
    J. Dirt, concretegrazer and Horkn like this.
  8. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,853
    Likes Received:
    121,379
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    An FYI to anyone that was maybe interested... we are building another 55 from the parts hoard we have. This one will have the closed port cylinder on it. I'll post when we've have it ready.
     
  9. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,853
    Likes Received:
    121,379
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA