Today I have a Pioneer P 25 chainsaw . I usually dont find the old Pioneers this nice !! Did a fuel tank flush..started right up . Now I cant get it to start . Probably needs a carb clean . Has perfect spark . Its hard to get a good compression reading on these because it has the automatic decompression as you pull the recoil.. Even with the decomp on..still registers about 140 PSI !! So this looks like a lower hour/well taken care of saw . I ran it for 2 minutes..seemed to run and sounded just fine . The air filter was so bad and wouldnt clean..so its in the trash now . So all this needs is a carb clean and an air filter.. Would make a good shelfer/runner .Has the awesome bar tip on it..Im not at home now..but if I remember right its a 16" or 18" bar . Has a safety chain that has about 1/2 life left . Bar is in really good shape .Id like to get $40 plus buyer pays shipping . Am open to offers...as there arent too many references on what these go for . PayPal works better for me as well . Thanks for looking !! http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...c2b8bcfbfe99d98a88256b0000199ad5?OpenDocument
These old Mag saws have been tugging on my strings lately as well.. I have no will power as it is. He shipped the Homelite I just bought off of him pretty cheap. It was a slightly smaller saw, but it was still cheap.
Gonna throw this on EvilBay this Sunday evening probably...speak now..or forever hold your peace Willing to listen to reasonable offers ..dont be shy !!!