In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

S.O.S.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by bogydave, Nov 10, 2016.

  1. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
  2. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
  3. bassJAM

    bassJAM

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2014
    Messages:
    1,999
    Likes Received:
    6,021
    Location:
    Cincinnati, OH
    I have my browser about half size and couldn't see there was a second post. I stared at that first pic for a solid minute trying to understand the joke!! DOH!!
     
  4. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,737
    Likes Received:
    224,535
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    There were two bulls standing on top a hill overlooking a herd of cattle. One bull was old, one bull was young.
    The young bull said......What dya say we run down there and......one of them cows?
    The old bull said Nope. Lets walk down there and......all of them!

    Slower
    Older
    Smarter
     
  5. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX

    ....when it takes you all night to do what you used to do all night.......................:rofl: :lol:
     
  6. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Fixed it for you
    :)
     
  7. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,737
    Likes Received:
    224,535
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    I like it gooder!
     
  8. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,952
    Likes Received:
    52,512
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Boy am I glad to still be a young pup.......:whistle:
     
  9. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    You'll get your turn.......and it'll be here before you know it.
     
  10. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    That's just how I learned it

    :)
     
    Eric VW, yooperdave and rottiman like this.
  11. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    I'm not as good as I once was
    but
    I'm as good once as I ever was ,
    :)
     
    Eric VW and rottiman like this.
  12. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,737
    Likes Received:
    224,535
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Learned to not jump fences or learned the joke???

    :rofl: :lol:
     
  13. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Both
    :)
     
    TurboDiesel, Eric VW and rottiman like this.
  14. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,952
    Likes Received:
    52,512
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Is that why my back hurts, my knees hurt and my feet hurt........yes it'll will be here soon.....hold my drink I'm going out and see if I can clear the fence.
     
  15. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,737
    Likes Received:
    224,535
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Just walk around it, brother!
     
  16. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Yep
    use the gate
     
  17. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Aw man, you beat me to it.
    But, only if the Arthuritis will allow you to open it.:picard:
     
  18. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Betting he makes the jump ........ or not
    Either way
    He'll pay for it .

    Better health thru chemistry
    Ibuprofen
     
  19. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Yep, and we'll need pics.
     
    Eric VW and rottiman like this.
  20. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    :pain:
     
    papadave, Eric VW and yooperdave like this.