I got an extra year out of my old pair of stove gloves by fixing some small holes and worn areas with Tear Mender. But it's time for a new pair. Anyone have any good ideas? A good brand? A good place to buy? A better product? I will coat the fingers of the new pair before I use them to slow the wear.
Stove gloves?? It's only a few hundred degrees... I've got a brand new pair of welding gloves by the stove. I'd send them to you, but I like to have them handy in case Amy needs to use them.
Get ahold of Butcher, he'd be your "right-hand" man for this. He could certainly solve at least half your problem..............
I don't remember where we got the last pair of welder gloves but they were under $10. Seems like they last a couple years with no problem.
I got my welding gloves from Harbor Freight. They're going on 4 years and even withstood a puppy chewing them some!
Myself I don't like welders gloves for the stove they seem too balky to me. I buy a new pair of suede leather gloves at Rural King about every 2 years for about 5 or 6 bucks. Kinco brand.
I use these which my MIL got me 4 years ago... A little pricey? Yes. But no need to patch anything yet, and they've been instrumental in working the smoker this summer too. Check 'em out TD.