Yes Siree................Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................. Steeler nation lives on....................
"O" coordinator , waited a long time before he figured out what plays to call. There's a reason he got fired from KC. He didn't win there either. Hasn't' won at Pittsburgh since he's been there. He's been trying to change Big Ben's quarterback style since he got there. Need a "O" coordinator than uses players strengths & abilities, not try to change them That's called "coaching" , & Haley is not a coach, he's a "I'm gonna make you do it my way" type. Makes Ben wait till 2 or 3 second to get a play off, That means you have less offense, D has time to look over your set-up. Steelers havent won since he's been there Doubt they will he makes Roethlisberger run a closed rigid , structured offense Ben excels at an open variable offense with enthusiasm . (& won 2 Super Bowls doing it) Enough ranting, it's poor coaching, mostly on the Offense side
I don't totally disagree...but before Benny got hurt, he was doing great in this offense. Healthy Ben equals wins! Now why Leveon doesn't excel when Big Ben is hurt...Can't figure that one out! And Ben is still hurt IMO, not too many Qbs would even have tried to play this week.
Ben has great stats with Haley Romo has great stats for Garrett Both are at best , 1 & done in the Playoffs. Stats don't make winners. Maybe that'll change
Tell that to Tom Brady. I am not a Haley fan, but the Steelers looked good at the beginning of the year.
Ok I'm a Steelers fan from before Mean Joe & Bradshaw Lived thru some bad coaching I'd give Haley back to the Chiefs in a heart beat We'll see, hope you're right, IMO ,,Ben & the offense has played better under previous coaches Has 2 rings , none since Haley got there , don't think Haley has a playoff win with Pitts maybe this is the year his offense scheme works Hasn't worked as well the past 4 years maybe this year,
I started with these boys... Steelers had a lot better defense when they won those rings. Defense has been known to win championships. Although I realize Pittsburgh got the 2 Bowl wins, Me being a bit of a skeptic (and I bleed black and gold), I am not sure both those wins weren't given to the Burgh!!
Sometime I think the winners are determined before the game It's an "Entertainment" industry Over the years: Seen some strange referee calls, (& non-calls) (like last night (Was the "Fix" in for Seattle? ), how is the kicker pulled from the game after an obvious off-side ,roughing (non-call) because he's injured & the Bills end up getting a penalty for "delay of game" after a made field goal ? ) Some weird: interceptions- missed tackles - dropped balls - fumbles ... at crucial times that determine the winner ? ? ? + Out of the ordinary dumb coaches " plays called" that loose a game with seconds to go. Makes me wonder sometimes.
Raiders have a team, Steelers need to step it up so we get to see some games with the Raiders. Had several of the "classics", memorable Playoff games years ago. Raiders & Steelers go way back all good friendly games too