In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Fodder for the 362

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Ralphie Boy, Nov 3, 2016.

  1. Ralphie Boy

    Ralphie Boy

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2014
    Messages:
    4,274
    Likes Received:
    29,904
    Location:
    Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
    Just a small dead ash, but that's all I had time for today. I got it down, limbed, bucked and carted off just as the rain came. The MS 362 with a 16" bar/chain made short work of it.
    KIMG0028.JPG
     
  2. Babaganoosh

    Babaganoosh

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2015
    Messages:
    1,137
    Likes Received:
    3,828
    Location:
    Jersey Shore
    I bet it's a beast with the 16. I've got an 036 that wears a 16 and it just mows thru wood with that bar.
     
  3. Ralphie Boy

    Ralphie Boy

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2014
    Messages:
    4,274
    Likes Received:
    29,904
    Location:
    Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
    You know it is!
     
  4. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,283
    Likes Received:
    66,657
    Location:
    IN
    My 362 runs a 20" like a boss. 16" has to be fun.
     
  5. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Good :woodsign: nice size to work with :tree:
     
  6. creek chub

    creek chub

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2016
    Messages:
    319
    Likes Received:
    1,471
    Location:
    Va
    Nice! I'm looking to hopefully get a 362 soon too
     
  7. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    362 with a 16" bar! Yup that does the trick on that little guy! :rofl: :lol::saw::saw:
     
    Ralphie Boy and Backwoods Savage like this.
  8. Mag Craft

    Mag Craft

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2014
    Messages:
    4,802
    Likes Received:
    27,737
    Location:
    South East Wyoming
    That should make for some good firewood but for a MS362 that is not much wood. One thing for sure it does make for quick work.