In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Free! Free wood- silver maple

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by chris, Oct 21, 2016.

  1. chris

    chris

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2013
    Messages:
    3,168
    Likes Received:
    11,288
    Location:
    SE WI
    mostly for Milwaukee metro members. Out of room, showed up couple days back , fresh cut, I can whittle it down to human size as there are pieces pushing 40+ inches in diameter, you pick up. Just need to get off lot 414-354-0707 Chris
     
    raybonz, Locust Post, Horkn and 6 others like this.
  2. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,333
    Location:
    Central PA
    Good shoulder season stuff, if it gets split and stacked right now it'd most likely be ready for spring shoulder season....
     
    Horkn, Chvymn99, Loon and 1 other person like this.
  3. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    Someone is going to be happy.
     
    Horkn likes this.
  4. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,458
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin

    I'll PM you. Iirc, you're pretty close to me.

    Tom
     
  5. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,458
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    I sent you a text Chris.
     
  6. chris

    chris

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2013
    Messages:
    3,168
    Likes Received:
    11,288
    Location:
    SE WI
    Do not recieve texts- all are blocked- reason mostly junk advertising I have no use for and just eats minutes, or bytes, phone is a land line and does not recieve texts either. Old school. I am not glued to a cell phone either most of the time it just sits in the console or on the kitchen counter. old flip type with a very small screen- I would spend 15 minutes trying to read a text one partial word at a time.
     
    Horkn, Thor and milleo like this.
  7. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,458
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Would you rather me call you Tomorrow, or reply here on FHC?

    If you still have it, I'm interested.

    Tom
     
  8. chris

    chris

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2013
    Messages:
    3,168
    Likes Received:
    11,288
    Location:
    SE WI
    Yes call - update Silver gone- I do have about 1/2 doz. x 28+" dia x 17"-3' long elm pieces- not sure on the exact count too wet right now to count. type of Elm similar in weight/ drying to Silver - does burn longer and a bit hotter than the Silver - been cut for a year just not busted down and split yet. Lilely a 1/2cord maybe more when split