In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Maple or Hemlock

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by thewoodlands, Oct 24, 2016.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    I might get this before we get any big snow, is it Maple or Hemlock?

    I left it because it was up in the air and I had better wood to get. 100_9386.JPG
     

    Attached Files:

  2. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,951
    Likes Received:
    52,505
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Really hard to say but I have my suspicions it's not maple.
     
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Hemaple
    Maplelock
     
  4. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,951
    Likes Received:
    52,505
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    You must have ate that whole pecan pie you were going to make,and now you are in one of those sugar comas brenndatomu was talking about.
     
    NortheastAl, Horkn, papadave and 3 others like this.
  5. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
  6. fuelrod

    fuelrod

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    3,508
    Likes Received:
    20,526
    Location:
    Western Maine
    Is this a test or just a trick question?
    We all know you're just going to eventually light it on fire anyway, check the smoke:rofl: :lol:
     
  7. Ralphie Boy

    Ralphie Boy

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2014
    Messages:
    4,274
    Likes Received:
    29,904
    Location:
    Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
    Pie? Sombody say pie?? I'm awake now, may I please have a piece?:emb:
     
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    NortheastAl, Horkn and Well Seasoned like this.
  8. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I dont think its maple either.
     
    NortheastAl and Horkn like this.
  9. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Mahem. :rofl: :lol:
     
  10. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,174
    Likes Received:
    166,459
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    I was thinking the same thing.


    Eric VW will have you sniff if it and maybe bite it to verify what it is.:p
    :rofl: :lol:
     
    Well Seasoned and NortheastAl like this.
  11. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Hemlock
     
    papadave and Well Seasoned like this.