In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

New Brunswick Bear

Discussion in 'The Game Room' started by woodsman416, Oct 7, 2016.

  1. woodsman416

    woodsman416

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2015
    Messages:
    362
    Likes Received:
    2,538
    Location:
    New Jersey
    I hunted NB this spring and didn't take a bear. I saw a bunch but no shooters. My tag was still good so I made a return trip this week and took a bear with my bow on Tuesday afternoon. It was the 9th bear I saw in two days! Sorry about the poor picture.


    nb bear.jpeg
     
    Will C, Shawn Curry, milleo and 4 others like this.
  2. gboutdoors

    gboutdoors

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2014
    Messages:
    799
    Likes Received:
    5,780
    Location:
    S.E. Massachusetts
    Yum bear steaks. Congrats
     
    milleo likes this.
  3. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Congrats! Bear is on my list of hunts to do in the future.